Harper's BAZAAR: The Beauty Issue

Okay, Harper's BAZAAR has always been one of those fashion magazines that throws me for a loop. I can never really decide if I necessarily 'liked' or 'disliked' any particular issue and the articles have always been, somewhat, mediocre. I just received the most recent Harper's BAZAAR in the mail today so, while I admit I haven't properly examined and picked it apart, it does appear to have gotten a bit of a makeover. I was really beginning to dislike the magazine due to its excessive advertisements and lack of actual reading material, but just when I was about to give up entirely (sorry, Harper's), it seems that it has switched gears. As I flip through this issue, I see more articles than I've encountered  previously and what's more, most of them actually seem appealing enough to read! I will definitely be reading this month's issue cover to cover. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint!
Has anyone else received this month's issue?  Have you noticed any differences? Likes / Dislikes? I'd love to get some feedback on what appears to be "Harper's new look."